Friday, December 14, 2012

Day 14: Pray

Well, today is day 14 of our Christmas countdown. I did have an activity planned and we will still get to it, but after today's events my heart has taken a little detour. 

A school shooting has taken place today in an elementary school. The beautiful lives of 20 children and 7 adults were taken.

I can't even fathom what these children, parents, teachers, siblings, families and communities are going through. And my heart absolutely breaks for all of them... all of you

So instead of getting out the glitter, stringing lights or baking cookies, our family is going to remember what this season is all about - the spirit of giving. And right now those families can use any loving prayer, peaceful thought, or wish on a star we can give to them. I hope you will join us.

From our family to yours ~ 
Prayers of peace, love, strength and hope.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...