Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day 19: Snowflakes!

As any of you who live in the midwest know, we are about to be hit by a blizzard. It's all over the news, people are talking on the street, and I've even received 3 text messages from my mom making sure my gas tank is full, I have a scraper in my car, an extra blanket, etc... 


So in anticipation of our first big snow of the season, I thought snowflakes would be a perfect fit. To get a little inspiration I turned to my ever-trusty friend for ideas: Pinterest. And wouldn't you know it,  one of the first pins to show up linked to this wonderful idea: make a snowflake for the students of Sandy Hook. Volunteers are working to create a winter wonderland welcoming the Sandy Hook students into their new school. The entire building is to be filled with unique snowflakes. It already looks beautiful in my mind!


If you'd like to join, send your snowflake by January 13th to
Connecticut PTSA
60 Connolly Parkway
Bulding 12, Suite 103
Hamden, CT 06514

For more information you can visit:
http://www.ctpta.org/About-CT-PTA/SANDY-HOOK-FUND.html.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...