Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mom

I love you for all the million phone calls we've had, at all hours of the day or night. For the times you share my excitement, point me in the right direction, or simply smile and nod. 


I love you for all the years of gymnasium seats, attempted french braids, home cooked meals and school clothes shopping. 


I love you for your never ending selflessness and the way you always put your family first.  For the values you've instilled in me and the dreams that you share with me.


I love you for the many bottles of wine we've shared, the recipes, tricks, laughs and tears. For all your help and ideas in helping me make our home as happy as the one I grew up in.


I love you for the mom you've always been and the Grammie you've become.


I love you bigger, Mom. Happy 60th Birthday!
I hope your day is as beautiful as you are. 


Photo A Day: someone I talked to

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...