Friday, March 2, 2012

Photo-A-Day? Challange Accepted!

Maybe I'm losing my mind, but I have decided to try a photo-a-day challenge. We'll see how long this lasts, right? Who has money on 2 weeks? 4 days? 2 days? 

Well, regardless of my spotty history of blogging, I really am going to try this (I give myself 4 days, mostly because I'm very forgetful and will probably forget that I am even doing this. Photo-a-what?).

Anyways, I came across this idea on where else but Pinterest. I'll be using this photography prompt from the lovely Chantell @ Fat Mum Slim. She provides an updated prompt list each month to use with the Instagram ap on your phone (guess what I just downloaded!). Instagram helps your phone photos look waaaay better than they normally do (mine were pretty bad before) through the use of some pretty cool filters. Without further adieu, here is the list. You might notice that I am already a day behind! Well, technically two months and a day behind (story of my life) because this challenge started in January. Oh well. Better late than never.


  So get ready for some completely average mind blowing  photography to be added to this blog on a daily basis (did I just hear you snort?)... or at least on a when-I-remember-it-and-I'm-not-too-busy-with-work-and-the-fam basis.

I've also discovered that I can make blog posts right from my phone. I tell, ya! Technology these days... So likely when I do that, my posts will simply be the prompt title and the photo, unless I have lots of time to kill and feel like writing out the whole story behind the pic on my tiny iphone "keys". I don't see that being very likely because a. I don't have that kind of patience, b. I don't have that kind of thumb dexterity, and c. if I'm trying to cram in a photo everyday, there won't always be a good story. There might be days that I just take a photo of whatever is in front of me, just so I can check this crazy idea off my list for the day. 

Aside from viewing my photos here on this blog, you can click here to see my gallery.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...