Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Food

Yesterday the funniest thing happened to me. I was running errands over lunch and got a craving for chocolate. I have always had chocolate cravings, so this is nothing new, but I haven't wanted to touch chocolate for the past few months. The thought of it did not help with the nausea. So I think that I'm craving chocolate again is a good thing... right? Anyways, I got a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and when I was unwrapping the package at my desk, I realized I had a huge smile on my face. And when I started eating, it only got bigger. I even started to giggle at my desk... by myself. It was really bizarre, but I don't think I've ever been so happy, and I mean to the core of my soul happy, about eating chocolate! It totally made my day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...