Sunday, February 7, 2010

Eeewww.

So last night I thought I was doing pretty well. I was on day 4 or 5 of no nausea so I was pretty excited... until I went to get ready for bed. There I was brushing my teeth one second and the next - YAK! Right into the sink. That's right, I threw up in the sink. It was so disgusting. I had no nausea and not even a warning to know it was coming. I didn't even have time to turn my head to aim for the toilet. Ugh. It was so gross. But the good thing is that I felt totally fine afterward, like it never happened. I'm not sure if this was pregnancy related or not, or if it was just one of those strange things that happens some time. Not that I've ever had random vomiting occur before this, but you know what I mean. So I cleaned up the sink and got some handy Bob Villa tips from his website on how to unclog (de-puke, in my case) a drain. Cleaning all the hair and junk out of the drain was something I've been meaning to do for a while, so I guess this gave me the incentive to get it done. Well, we now have an free-flowing, clean drain and I'm once again enjoying another nausea-free day. Life is good. We even took Cosmo for a walk to the dog park, made poached eggs for breakfast and I'm now making brownies for a Super Bowl party tonight. Enjoy the game!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...