Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Let It Snow!

It looks like we'll be having a white Christmas after all. It's been snowing since early this morning and we already have about 3 inches! It's supposed to keep snowing for the next few days. Jake and I have the house about into shape. Tonight we just have a few more little areas to pick up or clean and the last of the groceries to get. Then we can sit back and relax... or maybe that's when things really pick up. All of our company is coming tomorrow afternoon. I think we might be ordering a famous Chicago pizza or enjoying my mom's famous taco pie, either way our tummies will be happy. From there, it's Christmas, Christmas, Christmas!! I'm so excited for Christmas this year. It's our first time hosting a holiday and our first time spending Christmas in our first home that we've grown to love so much. I do wish I could keep a tree and light up all year round. It makes everything feel so much cozier and sweeter. As soon as we get the last of the cleaning done, I'll be taking lots of new photos. That's one of my new goals for 2010 - take LOTS of photos. And post them. That's all for now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...