Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Monday

Here we are with another Monday. Boy, how time flies. Jake and I met some friends out in the neighborhood for a Chriskindle Market. The spiced cider was delicious! Afterward, I finished decorating our first Christmas tree. I'm not sure why but it has a Victorian look to it. Maybe it's the all white lights when I'm used to multi-color. We still need to vacuum up the needles that have fallen and get the tree skirt on, but for now, I'm quite happy with it.
On Saturday we went to World Market to look at new dining chairs. We ended up getting 4 new chairs and we put them all together that night. Unfortunately, they looked terrible with our old farmhouse table that has the mis-matched leaves. So instead of trying to find chairs to match a mismatched table that we are only kind of in love with, we decided to just go ahead and get a new table and chairs set. We decided on this lovely set from World Market. I love it! We set up the chairs and bench last night and tonight we'll do the table. I'm so excited to have a matching diningroom! With that said, here are my 5~
1. Being excited about new furnature
2. Even though I hate winter, cold weather and snow, I can still appreciate the beauty of a fresh snowfall.
3. Movie nights with the one you love.
4. I discovered that my dog can crack peanuts and get out the nut all by himself.
5. I made a wonderful meal last night of broiled steak, baked potatoes and steamed broccoli. The perfect ending to a great weekned.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...