I haven't done a Happy Monday post for ages, so I thought I'd try bringing it back. Here are my 5 reasons to be happy:
1. We had a great (and exhausting) weekend with Jake's family from MN.
2. We have our Turkey and Bobbo home again.
3. Alora had a great weekend with her Baki (that's what she calls Jake's mom) and Grandpa Steve.
4. We have frozen chocolate chip cookies in the freezer (our favorite).
5. Our house is very clean (a rarity) and it feels so nice.
How about you? What are some of your top reasons to be happy today?