Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Before/After

Hello from Canada! That's right, I'm in the lovely city of London for a quick work trip. Now that I'm back in my room for the night, I thought I'd knock off another photo of the day.

Today's prompt is Before/After, which got me thinking that I should have planned ahead and saved my big rug reveal for today. Oh well. The whole before/after theme is a little tricky when you are in a hotel room with very little to work with so bear with me on this one.

This photo has 2 parts to it.
1. It was taken around 8:30 Chicago time and 9:30 London time. Which means that it was taken both before and after 9:00. (*crickets*) Ok, so maybe that's a little bit of a stretch.
2. Since the time change photo wasn't too exciting, I took another one using one of the crazy filters on my mac photo booth. Before: Normal Matia. After: CrAzy Matia. Again, it's a little bit of a stretch. But hey, I got my photo in, didn't I? (Be careful. CrAzy Matia looks sweet but she bites!)



Before/After: This post is part of my photo-a-day challenge. Read more about it here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...