Tuesday, March 6, 2012

8pm

 

This post was supposed to be titled "5pm" according to my photo-a-day challenge. but 5 o'clock came and went without a though of this crazy challenge. So I changed it to 8pm. And rewarded myself with a glass of wine for even remembering this silly project.

And yes, that is a sewing machine in the photo. It's my beginner level fancy new sewing machine that I got for Christmas and couldn't be more excited about. Seriously! I've even started a Pinterest board of sewing inspiration and quilting tutorials. My first attempt at sewing is actually a quilt. I know, you're all shaking your heads wondering when I'll be throwing in the towel in this one. Well, it's been 3 months and I'm still going! Slow but steady... I'll show some photos once I untangle myself from the bobbin-threader-thingy. I've also figured out that sewing is not the easiest project to drag out and put away during naps or evenings, so I've added a sewing room to my dream home wish list.  I think I'll put it between the theater room and the trampoline room. And I'll make sure to have the flying pigs in their Sunday best when you stop by for a visit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...