Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Monday


Well, I survived my first full week back to work. It definately had it's ups and downs but overall, I survived and am trying to make the most of my time there. Unfortunately Alora is now a little under the weather with some more tummy problems. But they seem to be more like a bug rather than from reflux this time. And Cosmo has started limping to the point where he wouldn't go down the stairs last night. He's a little better this morning but we'll see how the day goes. Alora's daycare is closed today so Grandma Julie came down to babysit. I'm sure she'll have her hands full with a gimpy dog and a vomiting baby... thanks again, Mom. We owe you! With all that said, I'm trying to dig for some Happy Monday thoughts.

1. We had a weekend full of beautiful weather.
2. I was able to spend some nice time with my mom.
3. Alora is really smiling a lot now, especially when sung to,  and she's on the verge of giggling. She loves the song, "The Wheels on the Bus".
4. My cousin's are coming to visit us in Chicago next weekend. It will be the first time they see our house and Alora.
5. I'm going in to work with a (possibly forced) optimistic attitude of good things to come.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...