Monday, September 27, 2010
Want What You Have
But in the past few days, I've been forcing myself to be ok with this. Partially because I have to and also because it really will be ok. It will. I need to remind myself of my original thoughts. I went to day care and loved it. So do millions of other children. She will be given care by trained teachers who will know how to teach her things that I would never think of. And she will be surrounded by caregivers who undoubtedly love kids. She will be in a good place. And she will be just fine.
1. I have a daughter who is more beautiful than I had ever thought possible and my love for her is even more perfect. I was able to spend three whole months with the sole purpose of loving her.
2. I have a loving and hard working husband who has gracefully taken on his new roll as a father.
3. I live in a charming and safe neighborhood within a large and exciting city.
4. I have an employer that is welcoming me back after three months away.
5. I have a warm and comfortable home to return to each night with my happy little family.