Monday, May 17, 2010

Busy Busy!

 
We've been busy busy busy the past few weeks so I'll try to do a photo catch up. This first photo is from week 24. It feels like we just took this photo! This was the weekend that Jake's family came down to help with "The Great Room Swap." And as promised, below is a photo of our new entertainment center. I am so thrilled with how it turned out! 























And a photo of Cosmo's new view from our office/guest room. He's pretty happy now that he can look out the window all day.










Last Monday, Jake and I went to a roof-top Cubs game. It was a lot of fun! It was pretty cool out but the buildings blocked most of the wind.

It was also at this time that I noticed myself starting to feel very "pregnant" as I'm starting to develop some of the not-so-fun pregnancy symptoms. So far everything is just normal and as to be expected. It just feels like I literally just ate a whole watermelon that my stomach muscles and skin are being forced to stretch around - lovely thought but that's the best way I can describe it. And then there's the acid reflux and varicose veins that are starting to pop up. All this fun has started in just the last 2 weeks! Lucky me. So here I am, in all my glory, just finishing up week 28.Jake and I did get our crib put together the other night. That was pretty exciting and actually went together pretty smoothly. As you can see, Cosmo was a big help. He was licking my hand as I was trying to tighten a screw.






































 

We rounded out this past weekend with a baby shower in Wisconsin with friends and family. I had such a great time! We ooh-ed and ahh-ed over all the cute baby clothes and toys. Thank you to everyone! We are going to have one lucky girl!
We spent the rest of the weekend catching up with cousins from both sides of the family that I haven't seen in ages as well as spent some nice time just being at home. Jake was able to get in a round of golf and we had a perfect bonfire both nights. Thanks for a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...