Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Monday


I just realized that I haven't done a Happy Monday in MONTHS! Eeek! So here it goes ~

1. Jake survived his skydiving adventure yesterday. I even got all teary-eyed, (ok, so I was bawling like a baby...) when he left. I made him tell me something nice just in case I never saw him again. Oh, pregnancy hormones. The things you do to me... You can watch his video here. Use the code 60625.
2. We got our kitchen painted over the weekend and it looks great! We painted over the ugly backsplash and everything looks so much brighter and fresher. I know I always say this, but I'll try to post photos soon. We just have to get everything put back together.
3. We took Cosmo to the park twice over the weekend. He made a few friends at the dog park and got to get plenty of drinks out of the hose. He was one happy guy.
4. Jake went grocery shopping the other day so tonight we're grilling steak, potatoes and cutting up a fresh watermelon and cantaloupe!
5. We spent Saturday night hanging out with our friends Micah and Becca on their rooftop patio. We had wonderful food, perfect weather and were surrounded by great company. Our other friends Sara and Armando (who are expecting just a month after us!) were also there. Since becoming pregnant I feel like I've either been too busy or too exhausted to do much socializing so it was SO nice to see everyone again! Thanks for a fun night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...