Saturday, March 27, 2010

A View From the Top

Here we are just finishing up week 21. I've been feeling great, however the emotional roller coaster has started to kick up its speed... poor Jake. And I think our little girl is well on her way to becoming one of the Rockettes. She's been doing a little dance for the past 3 days. I love it!

Jake and I have been trying to sort through registry stuff lately. Our heads are spinning faster and faster by the day as we try to figure out what we need, and what exactly we're supposed to do with it... Right now I'm trying to figure out the bottle situation. Everyone seems to have a different method that works for them and their baby, so I guess we'll just have to try a few options to see what's right for us.

And more fun news - I have officially lost sight of my feet. Unless I bend over, my view from the top is now a growing round belly. I'll have to put Jake on matching sock duty.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...