Monday, November 24, 2008

Really...? A good Monday?

I guess so...for a Monday it's wasn't half bad. Work was, well, work. It's only a 3 day work week so I guess that helps. And I got lots of compliments on my new do. I went for a run tonight at the gym. I need to make sure to call about canceling my membership. I'm going to start working out at work. As if I don't spend enough time in that place already, I'm going to start running on the treadmill in the little gym - the little gym that is practically all windows that look out onto the main hallway. Yikes. Needless to say I won't be pulling out the spandex any time soon. We'll be moving into our new/temp offices this week. I guess that's exciting. Then next week we'll be moving into our real offices. I'll be with a whole new group of people. That's pretty sad.

With that in mind, here are some things that make me happy.
The smell of fallen leaves on the ground

The Turquoise Vase, 1911 by Odilon Redon


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...