Monday, February 18, 2013
Hi everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. We have had yet another busy weekend, so here are my top 5 reasons to be happy today.
1. We had Jake's brother and his girlfriend visit for the weekend. We went to eat at our favorite pizza place, Pizza Art Cafe and introduced them to the best bruschetta in the world. Yup, it's that good.
2. Alora's class had a little Valentine's Day party last week. She was pretty tickled about the whole idea and showed me her "loot" when we got home. She even got her first "tattoo" out of the deal.
3. Alora got Toy Story 3 for Valentine's day so we had a nice family movie night with a new flick. It was pretty cute. Alora loved it (of course) and I bawled for the last 20 minutes. It's likely to become a new staple in our rotation.
4. We made a delicious chocolate cake, complete with purple frosting and stars.
5. We sold our condo! Yup, that's right. We sold our condo and will be moving by the end of April. I can hardly believe it myself but we officially accepted an offer on Sunday while at our favorite diner for breakfast. We've been listed for only 20 days, so we're a little shocked ourselves, but couldn't be more excited. Time to celebrate!