Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Happy Tuesday everyone! I missed Monday again with the holiday weekend, so here's my list ~

1. We had a great weekend that was jammed packed full of friends and food.
2. The weather could not have been more perfect for our cook out on Saturday.
3. We finally got our nursery painted!!! Hooray!! I'm going to be working on the mural over then next 2 weeks so I'll post a photo once it's all put together.
4. We were busy Friday night and Saturday morning getting our house all spic n span so now we can relax a little this week.
5. We went to the diner down the street for breakfast on Sunday where I had an awesome waffle!

There is something about summer that makes my absolutely love our home. The room layout, paint colors, furniture, even the decorative accents all seem to go better in summer. Although I do love the way it feels in the winter with all of our holiday lights and decorations up, I think it was built just for summer. There is no where else I'd rather be on days like we had over the weekend. The house was all clean, we had the windows open with a great breeze blowing through and I had fresh flowers on the table. I could just sit for hours and stare out the open window at the trees that line our street and be completely and totally happy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...