Thursday, June 10, 2010

3 Years!

Yesterday Jake and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary! The weather was so perfect out so we decided to walk down to Lincoln Square for dinner. We found a little restaurant with outdoor seating and enjoyed the evening. Jake also surprised me with a huge bouquet of peruvian lilies. They're all opening up today and look so beautiful!

This weekend my goal is to get my flowers planted (I've been saying this since Mother's Day weekend...) and get the mural painted in the nursery. We have the room painted a pale sky blue and I want to add some trees in a little darker shade of blue.


And as I'm writing this, the little girl inside me is a having whopping case of the hiccups. I don't know why but I'm finding her hiccups to be one of the sweetest things. They make me fall in love with her again and again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...