Tuesday, November 17, 2009


What a crazy autumn it's been! I really thought things would start to slow down with summer ending, but that has not been the case. I finally finished decorating the bachelor pad and it was SO much fun. I'm absolutely tickled with how it turned out. (Photos to come soon.)

And last weekend was jam-packed, too. My parents came to visit for the weekend. We wend to see Jersey Boys, the musical. It was wonderful! I am always so amazed at the talent people can possess. We went to a matinée so afterward headed down the street to the Atwood Cafe for drinks, then on to The Grill Room for a delicious steak dinner. My husband and a friend met up with us there. After dinner, we were all enjoying being downtown to much we decided to stay out a little longer so we ventured out to the John Hancock Tower Signature Room for drinks and a beautiful view of the city. We were lucky enough to get a great window seat with a view of the city and Navy Pier. A good time was had by all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...