Sunday, June 14, 2009

My New Obsession

My new camera finally came! It was delivered a day earlier than expected, which also happened to be Jake's & my 2 year anniversary! Since it was sort of an anniversary gift, the timing worked out perfectly. I've had my nose burried in my photo 101 books for the past 2 weeks and my head is still swirling from all of the info...ISO, aperture, f-stops...who knew! I'm lucky that my awesome new camera still has all of the auto features so I can point and shoot until I get the hang of things. But I've started to play around with some of the semi-auto functions. I think my favorite effect is created with the Aperture priority setting. So I can take close up photos and make the background blurry or hazy so it stays out of the way of the focus. So these are some of my first attempts.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...