Thursday, December 6, 2012

Oh What Fun! Elf on the Shelf

 
He's here! The Elf on the Shelf craze has swept through our house.


We still need to give him a name, however. When we asked Alora she kept saying his name was Eff. I'm pretty sure she's trying to say Elf. We thought about keeping Alora's name for him but when I said it out loud I almost starting crying I was laughing so hard. He will definitely need a new name, but for now, meet Eff the Elf. (tee hee hee!)




The best part about this picture - if you were able to zoom out you would see that she is sitting on the potty! That's right, our girl is (slowly) warming up to the idea of potty training. And I need tips. Leave a comment with your best potty training advise and I will forever be grateful!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...