Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Oh What Fun: Day 11

 It was just Ali and I for dinner tonight so that always means pancakes! A shared favorite of ours. Jake could take 'em or leave 'em so we save pancakes for our special nights. And of course we eat them with peanut butter. What, you haven't heard of that before? Well, to be honest, I've only met one other person (Kelly!) who eats peanut butter with her pancakes. I grew up eating them this way and I'm tickled that Ali has jointed the club!
 Since I needed something Christmassy for Day 11 of my Oh What Fun Challenge, I came up with the idea of Christmas tree pancakes. I added a little food coloring to the batter and once poured into very rough triangles Christmas Tree shapes, I added some sprinkles to the top. They were a hit!


          

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...