Thursday, December 22, 2011

Our Visit With Santa

Someone asked me the other day, "So, has Alora met Santa Clause yet?"  Well, yes, she has. And I think I've scarred her for life...




Santa made a special visit to her daycare on a Sunday afternoon so we thought it would be the perfect location to meet the guy. It was a familiar place, not too many people, and there was a free horse and buggy ride.


As you can see, Alora was not a fan.  The look on her face says it all. Does this make me a terrible mom, that I let her sit there long enough for me to snap 3 photos...?



Once we "rescued" her, she waved and said "oooh" and "woof woof" to the horses and we were on our way back home, happy as can be.




This picture of Ali and Cosmo cracks me up. He looks so giant next to her!



 We spend the rest of the afternoon recovering from our traumatic visit by reading a few books and relaxing on the couch.


Now, Alora is loving Santa, at least our decorations and pictures in books. She waves hi to the Santa sitting on our shelf and says "Ta!" (Ta = Santa) every time she passes.


How about your family? Any traumatic holiday memories that are now a good laugh?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...