Friday, November 11, 2011

Make A Wish!

Happy 11/11/11 11:11:11!....?

Whenever I see the clock say 11:11 I make a wish. I don't remember where I learned to do that or when I started, but it's just what I do. So today I have a BIG wish ready to go for this big occasion. I've even set my phone alarm so I won't miss the big date.

And the best part is, we get to do it twice (am and pm) for double the wishing power! Oh, the excitement never ends! And now I'm off to plant my magic beans...

By the way, this happens to be my 100th post! Woo to the Hoo! Here's to another 100 more!

Happy wishing everyone!
Have a great weekend and I hope all of your wishes come true!

ps ~ Life has been a little hectic this week with a crabby, teething little one so my goal is to get some good posts up after the weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...