Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Monday

What a busy weekend! I met up with friends from college on Friday night for some finger-lickin'-good ribs at Twin Anchors. On Saturday we went to an engagement party for some other friends and on Sunday, we cleaned/watched football ALL day! It was some much needed cleaning and we are still no where done. I gave Cosmo a bath so he was super hyper for a while and then wiped out for the rest of the day. Jake and I cleaned out our closet and put away our summer clothes. I rounded up the 500 pairs of shoes that I need to take to my shoe guy to get fixed. I don't know what I am doing to these poor things... And I even got in a run.
5 things to be happy about right now-
1. A productive weekend
2. That butterfly nervous/excited feeling
3. Free Victoria's Secret panty coupons. (Gotta love those!)
4. Being known for something good
5. I'm all set for Wednesday's meeting

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...