Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Monday

What a weekend! I put up an ad on Craigslist about a week ago offering decorating and organizing. Since then, I have gotten 2 inquiries and one job out of it, along with 2 jobs by word of mouth! I can hardly believe it. I met with my first client (I have a client!!) on Friday night to do an interior decorating consult. It is a bachelor pad and they want to do their whole place. So I spent most of Sunday researching and shopping for furniture and pieces for their place. I'm really getting excited about the outcome. On Saturday I went to a woman's home where I helped her clean up her basement, organizer her guest room and do some odd and ends decorating. I was there for almost 8 hours and I was SO exhausted by the time I got home. Anyways, I had a blast and I am so excited about the possibilities.

Here are my 5 reasons to be happy today~
1. I had a wonderfully busy weekend doing things that I love to do
2. Today is my favorite kind of weather - cool and sunny
3. We are going to watch the football game tonight. Although I'm not a big football fan, my husband is really excited for tonight's game so I want to do something fun for dinner and have a "football party" kind of night.
4. The excitement of something new.
5. Feeling fulfilled, even for a second at a time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...